100 Days of Sam-wiches
I’m going to make a sandwich every day, for 100 days. I’m going to be really good at making sandwiches.
- Ham, cheese and onion
- Ham, cheddar and mustard mayo
- Turkey, ham, havarti and spicy mayo
- Ham, salami, havarti, spicy mayo and pickled pepper spread
- Salami, habanero pepperjack and sweet relish press
- Salami, turkey, habanero pepperjack and pickled peppers
- Ham, turkey, habanero pepperjack, spicy mustard and sweet relish on a bagel
- Shaved beef and banana peppers on sourdough
- A bunch of stuff.
- Onions, Munster and ham on a bagel
- Hot dog on a bagel
- Three cheese melt with onions and peppers
- Double ham and cheese with onions
- Ham, cultured butter, just a little pepper, on a nice French loaf.
- Crusty roll with spicy meats and provolone/mozarella on the bread and olives, spicy peppers, shallots and garlic.
- High quality canned tuna with a little lemon juice, olive oil, pickled onions and (spicy) mayo.
- Seedy bread, smashed seasoned avacode, dressed romaine, pickled vegetables and muenster cheese.
- Toasted ciabatta, lots of ham and butter.
- Mayo, grated garlic, sherry vinegar, smoked paprika, a little salt for a sauce.
- Mayo, dijon mustard, pickled x (pickles, peppers, onions, etc.) juice for a good flavored mayo.
- Lightly dress shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce with olive oil and vinegar
- Roasted red bell peppers
- Pesto mayo
- Toast all the bread unless it’s amazing quality
- Only toast on one side of the bread for better texture.
- Every cold sandwich should have a couple raw onion rings
Sam Stevens, 2020